Canwell Show Mascot Race
This is a perfect opportunity for you to showcase your business in a fantastic fun and friendly atmosphere but one that also has a competitive edge.
Please join us at this year’s Show.
- The closing date for entries is Friday 10th August 2017.
- An entry fee of £50 per Mascot is payable. Cheques payable to Canwell Show. All cheques should be forwarded to the Show Secretary. Please see the address at the foot of this form.
- Payment of the entry fee will admit the two people. Additional tickets can be purchased at £10 per adult.
- The Mascot winner will receive a first prize in cash of £150 which can be collected immediate after the race from the Secretary’s Tent.
- All Mascots to arrive at the Showground by no later than Noon on Saturday 11th August 2017. All Mascots must assemble at the Secretary’s Tent adjacent to the Main Arena at 2pm.
- The Mascot race will commence at approximately 2.15pm in the Main Arena.
- The Mascot race provides great entertainment for all spectators, so Mascot antics and tactics are acceptable, within reason please!!
- Mascots must have a costume which restricts movement such as a large body, big feet or big head.
- All participating Mascots must sign an Indemnity (attached).
- Canwell Show have the right to refuse entry at any time.
- Canwell Show accepts no liability for any loss damage or injury caused during this event.
- The determination and decision of the Canwell Show Committee on all matters will be final.
- The Canwell Show Committee reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any entry competitor behaving in an unfair matter.
- In the event of a draw the prize money will be equally shared.
For Further information, please ring the Show Secretary Marion Hawkins on 07775 888995